before i fall


By: Lauren Oliver
Genre: Drama
Loation: FIC OLI

OK - I die and then for the next seven days I relive the same day and die again each day. So you get to relive the last day of your life seven times over... how would you do that, how would you perfect the last day of your life, then would you manipulate events so that you did not die.... This is Samantha Kingston's story in this book "before i fall".

Samantha Kingston has it all: looks, popularity, the perfect boyfriend. Friday, February 12, should be just another day in her charmed life. Instead, it turns out to be her last. The catch: Samantha still wakes up the next morning. Living the last day of her life seven times during one miraculous week, she will untangle the mystery surrounding her death--and discover the true value of everything she is in danger of losing.
A reviewer in the Goodreads Blog says this about this book.
"Wow. If I could sum up Before I Fall in just one word, that would be it. Like many books that have been published recently, Before I Fall has gotten quite a few raving reviews, and (naturally), I was afraid that the book wouldn't live up to my expectations. Fortunately, I was wrong, and it did."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

Where's Wally

A Disaster in Three Acts