Holidays

Location: Home, The Capital City, and hopefully the Beach
Genre: Resting, reading and going to Conference

Yes people- it is school holiday time in New Zealand, which means this blog is on holiday for that time as well. For those of you that read it- thank you, I hope it helps you in the joy of selecting and enjoying the printed word. I intend to do some good reading when I am lying in my electric blanketed bed- Julian Barnes- cause my daughter would think that is a good idea. I want to read Philida by Andre Brink, and because we are doing the terms display on FOOD- Fact and Fiction I will read Tomorrow there will be Apricots by Jessica Soffer. I will probably chuck in a good youth fiction as well- maybe The Dogs of Winter. Have a few DVDs on my list as well- so should be a great couple of weeks.
Next term- well we have a great new display, food, food, and more food- books, web sites, apps, movies and the real thing- food!!!
Be back in two weeks- enjoy the break!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

A Disaster in Three Acts

Where's Wally