The Baking Collection

By: The Australian Womans Weekly
Location: NF 641.8 BAK
Genre: CAKEand PUDDINGS

Its Friday and I have been off sick all week, so no blogging from me all week- sorry about that. But when you are crook there are two things that cheer you up- nice warm sustaining winter soup and sumptuous plumpy hot cakes.
Black forest Cupcakes, Butterfly cakes. Lemon Meringue Pie, Pear and Cinnamon Sugar Lattice pies, and best of all- Chocolate self saucing pudding.
Yes we are a library, yes we do fiction, and I reckon we have one of the best collections of Youth Fiction in our region... but we also do cakes, and baking and recipe books. I also reckon we have an amazing collection of recipe books- all the big names!
This book is a ripper - it has the everyday favorites, but it also has the opulent treats and the refined delicacies.
To very student who takes this out- I place a charge, make me something!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

Where's Wally

A Disaster in Three Acts