Road Bike Maintenance

By: Guy Andrews
Location: 629.28 AND
Genre: On ya bike

Hay something a bit different:) a Non Fiction!!


I have started cycling, actually lots of people in the mighty town of Cambridge have. We have awesome cycle trials in  and around town now and we have some great multi day rides not far away. I ride to work at least three times a week and I love it!
I did the "Alps to Ocean" in the holidays- that was stunning, I borrowed a bike because my $50.00 KMart bike would fall apart. I  have no idea how to fix it- so this book would be a good place for my husband to start:)

"Road Bike Maintenance" provides cycling enthusiasts with step-by-step guidance to maintaining and repairing their bikes, combining an easy-to-use format and design with high quality photographs of the latest equipment. This book guides the reader through every repair possible on a road bike and also give tips on how to spot the early warning signs of trouble so that you can fix the problem before it leads to costly replacements. The spiral bound design means that the book will open flat so that you can easily follow the fully illustrated step-by-step guidance. It is the perfect reference manual to have in your shed or workshop and also contain lots of tips on how to conduct quick repairs if you get into trouble while out on the road.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

A Disaster in Three Acts

Where's Wally