Mitosis


By: Brandon Sanderson

Location: FIC SANGenre:

 Fantasy- but Sanderson is all his own genre!!!  



The day had finally arrived, a day I’d been awaiting for ten years. A glorious day, a momentous day, a day of import and distinction.
It was time to buy a hot dog.”
 


I blame my son- it is his fault, he has made me a Sanderson junky.
I must have all the Sanderson books. I read Legion the other day- it was a weird sensation, it was like I was not reading at all, I was lying on the couch at home, but in another place and world and time evaporated. That story enveloped me and it is not my normal genre.

An action-packed Reckoners story that bridges the action in Steelheart with the all new adventure Firefight.
In this novella David and the Reckoners fend off the first of the Epics to make a try. The self replicating one man army Mitosis. 
This was set after the events in Steelheart. It provided a quick glimpse of what life is like in a post-Epic Newcago. The Reckoners are in charge for now, but the populace are wary and fearful that it is only a matter of time before a new Epic appears to claim the city. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

Where's Wally

A Disaster in Three Acts