USERNAME: EVIE

By: Joe Sugg
Location: GRA SUG
Genre: Vlogger writes Graphic Novel


Like anyone who feels as though they just don't fit in, Evie dreams of a place of safety. When times are tough, all she wants is a chance to escape from reality and be herself.

Despite his failing health, Evie's father comes close to creating such a virtual idyll. Passing away before it's finished, he leaves her the key in the form of an app, and Evie finds herself transported to a world where the population is influenced by her personality. Everyone shines in her presence, until her devious cousin, Mallory, discovers the app... and the power to cause trouble in paradise


"I loved the story idea so much and actually, I feel connected with Evie because her case was just like mine. I’ve been struggling with this school life thingy in these past 2 years now. I just feel like everyone don’t want to accept me for who I really am, like Evie. So I’m just trying to find my own safe place, like Evie. :D So yeah, I feel connected with her". TIFANY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

Where's Wally

A Disaster in Three Acts