Love Tanya

By: Tanya Burr
Location: NF 646.7 BUR
Genre: Life skills, lessons, guidance and tips for young woman

I reckon I would have bought this book for my daughter when she was at High School, it is useful, but meaningful, not demeaning to woman but empowering to them. It has life skills,  and  all manner of self care and relationship tips that probably I failed to impart! It is inclusive, it is real and it is genuine. It not only deals with outward appearance but also with inner strength and dignity and it is really well laid out, easy to read, great photography, awesome "top 10' lists, makeup tips, hair ideas, and ideas on how to make relationships hum and tips on how to relax and be happy with who you are!...
And  there are some great recipes as well!!

Hi everyone and welcome to Love, Tanya!
 This book is really close to my heart, because it's inspired by my journey to becoming confident and feeling happy about who I am. I wanted to write a book to share the things I've learnt with you - to reveal my top tips on fashion, beauty, love, friendship, YouTube... and loads more! Plus, there is room for you to list your hopes and dreams alongside mine - so get creative and get involved! I'd love it if this book became a keepsake that you can turn to whenever you need some guidance or even a little pick me up. I hope you enjoy it!

Love, 
Tanya



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse

Where's Wally

A Disaster in Three Acts